SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) has made electronic procurement of Engineering, Financial, and Program Management support services a reality. Using SeaPort-e, the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP and SPAWAR) have adopted an integrated approach to contracting for support.
Harmonia is a technology firm providing high value information technology consulting, system design and integration solutions, along with government technology consulting. We join together with our clients and strategic partners to apply technology insight and leading-edge technologies solutions that deliver value through efficient management of assets, employees, and customers. Harmonia provides its customers with a spectrum of software and information technology solutions.
Custom Programming Our programmers are experienced in developing software using Java, Ada, C++, Cold Fusion and .Net.
Network and Data Security Our security solutions include firewalls, intrusion protection devices, encryption, VPNs, secure unified communications (data, voice, and video), and redundancy. We support products from Cisco, Oracle, Symantec, HP, IBM, and Microsoft. Harmonia’s security solutions are designed, installed and tested to ensure security is maintained. Server and network hardening capability is available. We also provide solutions for threat management, policy compliance, and continuity of operations.
System Design and Integration Mission critical systems need designs that recognize and support the mission. Harmonia designs such systems and will assist you in their implementation.
Microsoft Network Services Our engineers have experience installing, configuring, and supporting Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Project Server, Unified Communications, and SharePoint. Harmonia installs and supports Windows, Macintosh, and Linux workstations. Microsoft CRM solutions are available; we provide Microsoft security solutions and services to secure various Microsoft products.
Wireless Networking Wireless networking is becoming a necessity for all organizations. Harmonia can design, install, and support your indoor wireless network. We also have extensive experience designing and installing outdoor mesh and point-to-point wireless networks. Wireless networks using Cisco, Proxim and other solutions are available.
Monitoring and Maximizing Quality
Harmonia maintains a rigorous quality system to ensure the final products and services meet client expectations. Having a software development background, Harmonia has an extensive bug/problem tracking system in place.
- Harmonia’s quality assurance team evaluates and tests all projects to be sure we are maintaining a high quality standard.
- Any issues are tracked in the problem tracking system.
- Once an issue has been entered into the system, a project team member will resolve the problem and document the fix.
- QA personnel then follow up to ensure the issue is fully resolved.
- QA and project personnel evaluate and update procedures to reduce the likelihood of the same issue occurring again.
- Once projects are completed, we conclude with a final review of how the project went, and ways procedures and practices can be improved.
- Recommendations from this closeout review are then implemented. This review practice results in an improved quality product or service and cost savings on future projects.
Other quality initiatives include:
- Internal reviews and deliverables
- Internal audits of hours and funding
- Internal status reports
- Formal meetings with client on client needed schedule
- Formal and informal customer feedback
- eTouch Federal
- eTRANSERVICES LLC
- General Dynamics Information Tech., Inc.
- InScope Solutions, Inc.
- Itri Corporation
- Leidos, Inc
- PrismTech Solutions Americas, Inc.
- Science Applications International Corp (SAIC)
- X-FEDS, Inc.
- Atlas Group Ltd
- Bruner & Associates LLC
- HP Enterprise Services, LLC
For customer satisfaction information and to discuss services offered, contact:
Phone: +01.540.951.5900 ext.202