Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) ENCORE III is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contracting vehicle providing a full range of information technology (IT) services and solutions to the Department of Defense (DoD), other federal agencies, and the intelligence community. Encore III is DISA’s main vehicle for IT services that include planning and policy, business process re-engineering, network support, and cloud professional services.
The Contract Number is HC1028-18-D-0028 and the period of performance is May 12, 2019 – May 11, 2029. DISA ENCORE III is open to the Department of Defense, other federal agencies, and the intelligence community.
The 19 performance areas included in the ENCORE III performance work statement are:
- Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
- Integrated Solutions Management
- Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Requirements Analysis
- Market Research and Prototyping
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Custom Application Development
- Product Integration
- Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Asset Management
- Network Support
- Cyber Security Assessment and Authorization
- Information Communications Technology
- Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Web Services
- Operations Support
- IT Support Services
- Cloud Professional Services
Encore III Partners LLC is a HUBZone Joint Venture (JV) comprised of four outstanding information technology providers: Harmonia Holdings Group LLC (managing JV partner), VariQ Corporation, Visual Connections LLC, and eTRANSERVICES.
Roy Quill, VP, Strategic Programs